Highly palatable nutritional supplement that helps improve the health of the urinary tract in dogs.
Urinaid is formulated with four natural ingredients: D-Mannose, Cranberry, Pomegranate, and Bufera, all of which are known for their beneficial effects as they improve dogs' urinary tract health while helping to reduce stress associated with problems. of the urinary tract.
Urinaid's antioxidants help displace bacteria in the urinary tract that cause bladder malfunction, reducing the need for antibiotics.
Very palatable and most dogs take it as a treat.
Signs of Poor Bladder Health
- Frequent urination
- Discomfort during urination
- Blood in urine
- Cloudy urine
- Urination in the house
- Passing little or no urine
- Age: sge can be a common factor in urinary tract health
- Contamination: bacteria can find their way into the bladder
- Poor Health: when an animal’s immune system is under pressure, they could succumb to a deterioration of urinary tract
- Recurrent Bladder Issues: these could be caused by resilient bacteria or recurring problems
Urinaid can be given as a treat, mixed with food as directed, or as advised by your vet.
|Under 10kg||1 tablet per day|
|10-19kg||1 1/2 tablets per day|
|20-29kg||2 tablets per day|
|Over 30kg||3 tablets per day|