Complementary food for dogs and cats with tributirine (butyrate triglyceride). Zoo-Butypets is a recommended postbiotic for dogs and cats with long-lasting intestinal disorders.
- Nutrition of the colonocyte.
- Intestinal barrier function
- Intestinal motility and visceral perception.
- Reduction of local inflammation in the intestine.
- Gastrointestinal problems: IBD, infectious and non-infectious gastrointestinal diseases (when associated with food intolerances or microbiota dysbiosis).
- Problems not directly located at the level of the gastrointestinal tract.
- As a preventive and therapeutic treatment in case of atopy.
- Strengthening the immune response of the system.
- Restoration of normal permeability conditions of the intestinal barrier (allergy).
Format: 90 g canister with 0.4 g measuring spoon. Granulated.
- Dog and cat up to 10 kg: 1 tablespoon.
- 10-20 kg dog and cat: 2 tablespoons.
- 20-40 kg dog: 3 tablespoons.
- Dog over 40 kg: 4 tablespoons.
Fully hydrogenated sunflower oil, mono and diglycerides of fatty acids of vegetable origin (sunflower and rapeseed), tributirin, aroma.
Tributirine is the superior form of butyrate because of its digestion, absorption capacity and bioactivity. It has been the subject of much research and has proven to be more potent than other forms of butyrate. Butyric acid is the main source of energy for the colonocyte. Most gastrointestinal disorders are characterized by low concentrations of butyric acid. This new product directly increases the levels of butyrate in the intestine of the animal, an energy substrate that facilitates the renewal and repair of the intestine.
- Prebiotic: fibers that nourish the beneficial bacteria of the intestine.
- Probiotic: live bacteria beneficial to the intestine.
- Postbiotic: metabolites produced by probiotic bacteria with positive health effects.