Mineral complex to support the immune system of dogs and cats. It incorporates the immune potency of β-glucans, mugwort, and brewer's yeast.
Minsal Sea is a mineral complex that supports the immune system of dogs and cats. It combines red algae, a source of minerals and trace elements of marine origin, with the immune potency of brewer's yeast, β-glucans and mugwort.
Optimal activity of the immune system depends on the contribution of key macro- and micronutrients, such as vitamins A, B, iron and selenium. Aging, certain diseases or poor nutrition can weaken the immune system, leaving the body without sufficient defenses. In these cases, the supply of vital substances essential for immunity will facilitate the body's defensive response.
- Divisible tablets to deliver a precise dose.
- Innovative formula with natural ingredients with scientific evidence.
Indications of use
The administration of this nutritional supplement is indicated in case of viral, bacterial or parasitic infections, Leishmania, oncological processes, puppies, elderly animals, inflammatory disorders, skin problems (dry hair and skin, atopias), digestive pathologies, osteoporosis, periodontitis
- Cats and dogs up to 10 kg: 1/4 tablet / day
- Dogs between 10 and 20 kg: 1/2 tablet / day
- Dogs between 20 and 30 kg: 1 tablet / day
- Dogs between 30 and 40 kg: 1.5 tablets / day
- Dogs over 40 kg: 2 tablets / day
Composition per tablet (2.5 g): red algae (Lithothamnion calcareum): 1250 mg; brewer's yeast: 700 mg; β-glucans: 175 mg; artemisia annua extract (40% artemisinin): 75 mg; excipients q.s.p.
- Red algae, source of minerals and trace elements: Lithothamnion calcareum provides natural and highly bioavailable minerals and trace elements. Its organic harvesting is done in Iceland. It helps the immune system to function properly by supporting the proliferation of T cells. It also protects the walls of the digestive system and prevents polyps, as well as reduces the loss of bone and dental mass and aids in the regeneration of bone in fractures.
- β-glucans of fungal origin: By binding to the cell membrane, they enhance its response against pathogens. They promote the growth of the beneficial intestinal microbiota.
- Wormwood (Artemisia annua): The use of Wormwood in dogs has been shown to be effective in controlling the progression and symptoms of Leishmania. On the other hand, wormwood significantly lengthened the average survival of pets with other oncological processes.
- Brewer's yeast: rich in proteins, minerals and B vitamins that help the body's defenses. Its components also help repair skin lesions and provide prebiotics.
Presentation: bottle of 30 2.5 g tablets.