Anxitane is a nutritional supplement in the form of palatable tablets based on the natural concentrate of green tea, the main source of L-theanine, which helps maintain calm and relaxation in dogs and cats.
L-Theanine is an active amino acid found naturally in green tea and provides benefits in behavior by decreasing reactions to stress and fear associated or not with environmental changes (fear of humans, other animals, to changes in the house, to leave home, fireworks etc ...) without producing drowsiness.
Stress is an innate process of the organism of our animals in the face of the need to adapt to an unknown situation or that generates an inconvenience. That is why it is very important to accept it, understand it and learn to manage it. ANXITANE offers you the possibility of helping your best friend in this process of adaptation and understanding in various stress situations.
It has double relaxing and tranquilizing action without producing sleep while increasing mental concentration which favors the learning capacity. Anxitane is a great support for behavior modification programs.
For an optimal result, Anxitane should be administered twice a day for a period of two months, repeating if necessary.
Anxitane tablets are highly palatable and can be easily administered by hand or in the food container as a treat.
Benefits of ANXITANE:
- The main component is L-theanine, so we take advantage of all the natural benefits of green tea.
- Green tea is the perfect option to keep your pet calm and relaxed, with soothing and relaxing properties.
- They are highly palatable tablets, which not only help the relaxation of your pets, but also enjoy them and also facilitate their administration
- It does not generate drowsiness, and also favors mental concentration by enhancing your learning ability.
- It can be a great support to work on a behavior modification with a professional.
Recommended dosage (consult your veterinarian):
- Dogs under 10 kg and cats: 1/2 tablet of Anxitane S twice a day
- Dogs of 10 to 25 kg: 1/2 tablet of Anxitane M / L twice a day.
- Dogs over 25 kg: 1 tablet of Anxitane M / L twice a day.
- Anxitane S for cats and dogs weighing less than 10 kg.
- Anxitane M / L for dogs weighing more than 10 kg.
Box of 30 palatable tablets.